Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blogging Can Be Fun!?!?!?

I have attempted blogging numerous times and for one reason or another, have been unsuccessful. Mostly, because, being an illiterate at technical stuff, was not able to find my blogs. You are allowed to laugh - after crying, I laughed, too.

I got smart, this time, I wrote down everything (password, e-mail addresses, etc) that I needed to return (can you believe my son is a computer architect?). Let’s pray I do not lose this information, that is on an envelope that happened to be the first piece of paper I could grab. I really cannot lose that envelope as it has an address that I need to keep. Perhaps, I should put that address in my “contacts” list on my phone.

Being illiterate with computer things, I am terrified of these technical devices breaking down, never to work again and all my information is on them and gone. That happened with my previous cell phone, it stopped working and I lost all my contact info and had to start all over again. I was told by the salesman at the store that all my info would be stored in a cloud; now, how do I get to that cloud? I have a feeling these phones are programmed to quit at two years of age or slightly less. Then, I am forced to purchase another phone, that was the case with my previous phone. Seems to take forever to learn the simple basics of each phone, but, this phone does seem slightly easier to figure the workings.

Okay, this is my first posting in my new blog, I’m praying it will be here tomorrow, or whenever I return. I'll be fine tuning my site, once I figure out how to do that.

I pray blessings on you, until our next visit. Remember, we may be over, but not over the hill.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment